last modified: May 19, 2008
(Specially Appointed Assistant Professor)
- April 1995 to March 2001
Doctoral Course, Department of Anthropology, Faculty of Human Sciences, Graduate School of Osaka University, Osaka, Japan.
- November 1998 to September 2000
Ph.D. research student in Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Faculty of Political Science, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand under the patronage of Ministry of Education, Science and Sports, Japan.
- April 1993 to March 1995
Master Course, Department of Anthropology, Faculty of Human Sciences, Graduate School of Osaka University, Osaka, Japan.
- April 1989 to March 1993
Department of German, Faculty of Foreign Languages, Osaka University of Foreign Studies, Osaka, Japan
- March 2002
Ph.D. in Human Sciences (Cultural Anthropology), Osaka University
- March 1995
M.A. in Human Sciences (Cultural Anthropology), Osaka University
- March 1993
B.A. in Regional Studies (German Regional Studies), Osaka University of Foreign Studies
- June 2007
Part-time lecturer, Department of Japanese Language Faculty of Humanities, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce
- April 2008
Specially Appointed Assistant Professor, Global Collaboration Center, Osaka University
- Consumer Society Studies, Globalization, Ethnic Arts and Crafts, Regional Studies in Southeast Asia (mainly in Thailand), Immigration.
- Thailand, Globalization, Consumer Society, Collection Arts and Crafts
Publications and Presentations
Books or Dissertation
- Dec. 2002 “The Elusiveness of the Authority: Nak len phra the Amulet collector in Thailand” in Ningen kagaku kenkyu pp.155-168, Vol.4, Osaka: Graduate School Of Osaka University.
- Mar. 2002 The Creation of the Discourse of the Authority among Nak len phra or Phra Khrueang Collector in Thailand, Ph.D. dissertation, Graduate School of Osaka University.
- Mar. 1998 “The Meaning of Amulets in Thai Society” in Nenpou Ningenkagaku, pp.233-247, Vol.19, Faculty of Human Sciences, Osaka University.
- Nov. 1997 “Amulet Cult in Thailand” in Nanpou Bunka, pp.163-177, Vol24, Tenri.
- Mar. 1995 “Deciphering Amulets in Thailand” dissertation for Master Degree, unpublished, Faculty of Human Sciences, Graduate School of Osaka University.